Dominion: Harmony

I haven't updated this in a very long time, I'm pretty sure nobody would care to watch this, so it makes the perfect storage spot for my newest piece.  Behold, Dominion now has ponies!  This set has gone through numerous revisions through playtesting.  The latest version of the set will always appear right here.
I'm also looking for help on the template graphics.  The friendship mechanic is supposed to warrant a pink template, but the program I use doesn't allow for that.   I'd also want Derpy's template to be a combination of blue, pink, and orange.  If you feel you can accomplish this, please let me know.

























Comments

  1. Sorry for the long response. I didn't think people would actually reply to this thing.

    No extra cards are discarded, just those two. Both players get a Gold and a Duchy. I've also changed it to be differently named cards, so had you both revealed a Gold, you'd both get 1 Gold, not 2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I play Heroclix

Siberian Blizzard revised